ONLINE MIXING RATES
|Online mix 1-24 Tracks||300€/Track|
|Online mix 25-48 Tracks||400€/Track|
|Online mix more than 48 Tracks (Up to 64 Tracks)||450€/Track|
*prices without VAT
The mix of a song is the combination of all its different elements. But the differentiation is in how those elements are combined, elements of drama, of energy and sensitivity, and in what way the message of the song is highlighted. The proper mix is capable of making the song unique, but the mix will not be able to recreate something that has not been in the production or arrangement. That is why you must be satisfied with your production before sending it to be mixed.
We have a high-definition online connection service to be able to carry out reviews in real time.
How to prepare the Online mixThe material that we need you to send us will be the audio files with a detailed report of the tracks that are included. If you think it convenient, you can include song links for reference, keeping in mind that the result of the mix depends on the recording and production quality of your song. It is important that you include with the audio files a reference mix of the song that will help understand your vision.
- The files must be WAV or AIFF (44.1, 48, 88.2 or 96Khz). It is important that all files start at beat 1 of measure 1 with the same sample rate and dynamic range (bits).
- Dynamic range is important, so don't include compression, limiting, or normalization in the Bounce.
- The files must be properly named.
- The tuning processes or time corrections must be done before sending the files.
- Any processing on a track that is essential to its final sound should be consolidated as part of the mix-ready track, taking care not to distort or clip the bounce. Please also provide us with the tracks without the processes.
- For effects that are easily emulated, like reverbs or echoes, we need the dry tracks and an effect stem for reference.
- The files will be sent via WeTransfer.
ONLINE MASTERING RATES
|Online Stems Mastering (Up to 6 stems)||90€/Track|
*prices without VAT
The Online Mastering service is carried out in the studio by its engineers using the same equipment and techniques. The difference is that the services are contracted online.
- The recommended audio files are 44.1Khz / 24 bit or 96Khz / 24 bit WAV.
- Please keep at least 3 db of headroom and do not include limitation in the Bounce.
- We will deliver your masters under the industry standard 44.1Khz / 16 bit WAV. In case of manufacturing CDs, we recommend ordering Master DDP.
- To apply the ISRC codes you can visit the agency ISRC.